Back pain can range from irksome or troublesome, to utterly debilitating, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Taking painkillers for your pain may help to reduce it initially, but unfortunately pills only mask the underlying cause of the problem, and they don't help to fix these causes.
We can help to properly address your back pain.
Our range of expert services, led by the area's top practitioners, are geared to support you to improve your pain and empower you to be pain-free, wherever you currently are on your back pain road to recovery.
If you want to:
• Move or walk without pain.
• Stop taking pain killers.
• Return to running, or your favourite exercise.
• Equip yourself with tailored tools to help you manage your pain.
• Learn the right techniques/movements to improve your back (skeletal) health.
• Continue your daily activities without the fear of back pain.
Then we can help!